This well-funded start-up is at the forefront of the neuromorphic computing revolution. They are developing brain-inspired hardware that can learn faster, is more energy efficient, and scalable than anything else on the market.
As a Staff AI Hardware Architect, you will be responsible for leading the definition of the next generation of their neuromorphic computing chip, reporting directly to their Lead Architect.
- Develop architecture simulators for system design, verification, prototyping and HW/SW co-optimizations
- Collaborate with algorithm, system software, and IC Design teams to evaluate data movement in systolic data-flow architectures, develop compilers/ISA extensions, and evaluate digital/MS design collaterals in synchronous & asynchronous architectures.
- Integration of proprietary accelerators and design macros with standard service cores.
- MSEE with 5+ years' experience or PhD in EE/CE, focusing on SoC architecture design, accelerator design, system modeling and simulation.
- Strong understanding of core microarchitectures (x86, ARM, and/or RISC-V)
- Familiar with with deep learning models and the ability to translate them into specifications of hardware accelerators.
Key Skills: Accelerator Design, AI/ML Accelerators, SoC Architecture, Computer Architecture, Microarchitecture, In-Memory Computing Architectures, Performance Modeling, System Verilog, Python, C/C++.