Analog Design Lead Engineer
Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Lead Analog Design Engineer to join a well-funded start-up who is working to extend Moore's Law to its limits of Silicon through groundbreaking technology. With backing from pioneers and largest producers of the semiconductor industry, they aim to take computing beyond silicon.
- Identifying specs, translating them to testbenches and designing to end specifications in a given process technology for various circuit components
- Designing analog IC products taken from concept/definition to volume production with a good understanding of product manufacturability and reliability.
- Chip & board level validation and debugging with help from other engineers.
- Deep knowledge of high volume, commercial CMOS ICs
- Strong skills in analog/mixed-signal IC circuit design: Clocking, op-amps, regulators, data converters, switched capacitor circuits, charge pumps, senseAmp, Memory Design, IO interfaces etc.
- PhD in the field of Electrical Engineering with 7+ years of experience or MS with 10+ years of experience developing Analog/Mixed-Signal/Memory circuit blocks and products, with multiple tapeout experience in industry leading nodes
Key Skills: CMOS IC, Analog Design, DRAM, AMS Design