Application Engineer - Fremont, CA
Acceler8 is partnered with a stealth-mode startup that is developing the next generation of computing platforms with unique ReRAM-based-in-memory computing technologies.
You'll be a part of a world-class IC design team responsible for the development and deployment of hardware solutions for a groundbreaking computing system that has the potential to double energy efficiency and revolutionize the AI IoT sector. It is based on their one-of-a-kind computer memory device, which is nonvolatile, has outstanding retention, and endurance, and has a SoTA bit-level per cell.
- Advanced Degree in Computer Engineering
- 3+ years' experience supporting external, paid HW engineering customers
- Experience with embedded software development, Python, and C
- Hands-on Experience developing demos with HW evaluation boards (such as Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- Experience training others and writing useful documentation
Not Required, but a plus if you have these skills:
- Experience tweaking HW/SW system to make customer-ready demos
- Experience developing ML real-time image processing applications
This company can offer a full benefits package including medical, professional PTO, 401k, daycare subsidy, and other perks.