Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Compiler Architect to join one of the world's leading semiconductor companies which develops processors for personal and mobile devices, powering billions of devices around the world.
As a Compiler Architect, you will be joining a Boston team to design significant new parts of their DSP compilers. You will apply established techniques & invent new techniques to improve code generation performance whilst influencing processor architectures and will lead design planning, code reviews and propose new architectural improvements for their processors.
- Design & implement new parts of LLVM-based compiler
- Develop compiler support for new processor architectures
- Set toolchain development direction
- Prototype and propose architecture improvements
- Lead design & code reviews
- 5+ years industry experience in compiler design
- Expertise in compiler architecture & implementation, including code generation
- Excellent compiler R&D and implementation skills, including performance analysis and optimization tuning
- Passion for programming languages, computer architecture, and code optimization
Any experience in the following will be highly beneficial:
- Machine Learning techniques for compilation
- Loop code generation
- Parallel programming paradigms
- Modern processor instruction set architectures
They are offering $250k-$300k base and looking to get someone started ASAP.