Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Compiler Architect to join one of the world's leading semiconductor companies. This company is the world 's leading developing of processors for personal and mobile devices, powering billions of devices around the world every year.
As a Compiler Architect, you will be joining a Boston team to design significant new parts of their LLVM based DSP compilers. You will apply established techniques & invent new techniques to improve code generation performance whilst influencing processor architectures and lead design planning, code reviews, and propose new architectural improvements for their processors.
- Design & implement new parts of LLVM-based compiler
- Develop compiler support for new processor architectures
- Set toolchain development direction
- Prototype and propose architecture improvements
- Lead design & code reviews
- 8+ years industry experience in compiler design
- Expertise in compiler architecture & implementation, including code generation
- Excellent compiler R&D and implementation skills, including performance analysis and optimization tuning
- Passion for programming languages, computer architecture, and code optimization
Any experience in the following will be highly beneficial:
- Machine Learning techniques for compilation
- Loop code generation
- Parallel programming paradigms
- Modern processor instruction set architectures
They are looking for someone to started right away and are offering $200k-$250k base, with total compensation in the range of $350k-$400k. Please apply here or contact Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.