Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Compiler Engineer to join an AI acceleration that is pioneering in-memory computing to accelerate AI workload processing in the cloud and at the edge of networks. Led by networking industry veterans with previous successful start-up exits, the founding team have an excellent track record of building and scaling successful tech companies.
As a Compiler Engineer, you will be developing an MLIR based proprietary deep learning compiler.
- Help drive the SW stack architecture development
- Lead development of their proprietary deep learning compiler
- Manage performance and professional development of the team
- Graduate degree in computer science or similar field
- 8+ years' compiler development experience
- Understanding of large deep learning models
- Experience working on large modern C++ projects with multiple contributors
- Experience leading SW development activities using agile methodologies
Prior experience developing machine learning compilers is highly desirable but not essential.