This early stage start-up is at the forefront of building the most credible industry effort at an actual general purpose cryptography ASIC. They're in a phase of rapid expansion - looking for an experienced and motivated Compiler Engineer to join their world-class team!
- Design, develop and enhance different components of the compiler.
- Build custom front-end and back-end LLVM passes.
- Execute benchmarks and test scenarios for compilers.
- Analyze output produced through optimization of performance, code size and other key metrics.
- MS or PhD in CS, CE, EE or related fields.
- 4+ years' industry experience working with LLVM/compilers and proven ability to design such frameworks.
- Experience working in a RISC-V environment.
- Expertise in C++, LLVM, GLOW, XLA, and/or Clang.
Key Skills: C++, LLVM, Clang, Glow, XLA, TVM, JVM, Compilers, Code Generation, RISC-V, Computer Architecture, etc.