Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Compiler Manager to join an AI acceleration that is pioneering in-memory computing to accelerate AI workload processing in the cloud and at the edge of networks. Led by networking industry veterans with previous successful start-up exits, the founding team have an excellent track record of building and scaling successful tech companies.
As a Compiler Manager, you will be leading the development of their custom deep learning compiler whilst growing and managing a high-performing team. Prior management experience is not essential but applicants should have experience leading large scale software engineering projects.
- Drive the SW stack architecture development
- Lead development of an MLIR based proprietary deep learning compiler
- Manage performance and professional development of the team
- Graduate degree in computer science or similar field
- 8+ years' compiler development experience
- Experience developing LLVM or MLIR based compilers
- Understanding of large deep learning models
- Experience working on large modern C++ projects with multiple contributors
- Experience leading SW development activities using agile methodologies
Prior experience leading the development of a machine learning compiler would be highly beneficial but is not essential. Prior managementexperience is also not required.