Are you looking to solve world-altering problems in materials science and drug discovery by developing novel quantum chemistry software?
Do you want to join a Ph.D. led industry-leader in a heavy-research-oriented environment?
We are currently seeking a Computational Scientist to join a world-leading chemistry simulation software organization (quintupled net worth over the last 12 months) and further develop their computational platform that accelerates R&D efforts for various research institutes and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide.
With a strong international presence all over North America, Europe, and Asia, you will be collaborating heavily with the world's most gifted scientists, empowering other institutions and labs to discover high-quality, novel molecules more rapidly, at a lower cost, and more accurately while also harnessing this platform for your internal drug discovery/materials science programs.
- Ph.D. in Theoretical, Computational, or Quantum Chemistry
- Strong software development skills using languages like Python or C++
- Experience with Quantum Chemistry software packages (Psi4, Q-Chem, Gaussian, etc.)
- Contributed to large-scale Quantum Chemistry software packages
- Experience efficiently implementing cutting edge electronic structure methodologies
- Previous experience in one or more of the following application areas: catalysis, pKa prediction, solution-phase equilibria, reactivity prediction, and mixed quantum-classical simulations
This position would require relocation to the tri-state area within 3 months of starting to be a part of their hybrid working situation (M/W/F in office).