This early stage startup is looking to reshape the semiconductor manufacturing by solving the industry's biggest problem, yield.
It's no secret that as transistors become smaller, it gets harder to perfect designs. Their fault-tolerant designs will enable fabrication engineers to ignore yield and and adapt roadmap technologies much faster.
They are looking for a talented Engineer to join and lead the verification of chips and systems organization-wide. This role will initially be very hands-on but you will eventually build out a team under you that will contribute to all verification efforts.
- MS or PhD in EE, CS or related fields.
- Extensive hands-on experience working on high performance cores, GPUs, CPUs, Accelerators or peripherals.
- Deep understanding of computer architecture and application-level system goals.
- Previous experience verifying large blocks is a huge plus.
- Previous startup experience is also preferred.
Please apply here or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.