Acceler8 talent is actively seeking a to join a start-up company that are building the most brain-like hardware for artificial intelligence on the planet. They have recently raised a large Series A from AI industry leaders to help bring their groundbreaking neural network accelerator to market.
Based in the Bay Area, but open to remote anywhere in the US.
As a Hardware Research Engineer, you will be the leading force of the development of in-memory computing cores to support novel learning algorithms. You will be designing circuit schemes to confront challenges associated with Non-Volatile memories.
- MSEE with 5+ years industry experience or PhD in Electrical Engineering with a focus on in-memory computing with Non-Volatile memories
- Extensive knowledge of novel NVMs (RRAM emphasis, PCM, STT-RAM)
- Extensive knowledge off mixed signal design concepts
- Deep experience modeling mixed-signal circuits
- Proficiency with Pytorch and SOTA deep learning models
- PhD in electrical engineering focused on in-memory computing with NVM
- Led design of 2 or more in-memory computing with NVM
If you may be of interest, please apply here or you can email me at Jwhitcomb@acceler8talent.com