Acceler8 Talent is seeking an ASIC Design Lead to join a well-funded AI hardware start-up whose vision is to build the world's most brain like hardware for large scale neural networks at the edge.
As a Lead ASIC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for hiring and managing the IC design team, along with working closely with the architecture team to define IC specifications and to translate those specifications into design requirements, owning frontend and backend flows, prototypes and production ready designs in the process.
- MSEE or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in ASIC design
- A successful track record as the lead designer, ideally on AI processors, hardware accelerators or GPUs.
- Experience managing or technically leading a team of 5+ engineers.
- Solid understanding of RISC-V processors.
- Good understanding of ASIC design flows including RTL design, verification, logic synthesis and timing analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent teammate
They are offering a base salary of $250k-$300k with very competitive equity package and are looking to get someone started ASAP.
The position can be hybrid remote from the Bay Area or fully remote.