Acceler8 Talent is actively seeking a Lead RFIC Analog Design Engineer to join a post-series C semiconductor company that has trademarked two devices that offers developers a single-chip solution to complex systems that require accelerated AI/ML edge processing, Wireless connectivity, and rich memory capacity.
They have successfully taped out one chip already and are one of the first semiconductor companies in the US to have a partnership with ARM and have access to their latest cores.
Their founder and CEO has already taken one company public, growing its revenue to over 7 billion dollars, and is planning to do the same with this company.
Based in either the Bay Area or Irvine, Califonia, You will Lead a team of top RFIC Analog Design Engineers and work closely with several cross-functional teams.
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering with 12+ years of experience in RF/Analog Design.
- Strong understanding of RFIC circuit design, and basic building blocks
- Good knowledge of CMOS device physics, RF device modeling, device noise parameters, inductor modeling, and EM simulation
- 15+ years of RF/Analog IC design.
- RFIC and Power Management experience.
If interested please apply here or reach out to me at Jwhitcomb@acceler8talent.com