Acceler8 Talent is partnered with one of the most exciting AI Hardware companies whose vision is to build the world's most brain-inspired hardware for efficient training of large-scale neural networks.
As a Lead ML Compiler, you will lead the development of custom machine learning compiler stack for their novel AI Hardware architecture.
- Enable efficient use of new accelerator topologies (RISC-V and/or ARM ISA)
- Work closely with the algorithms and application software teams on new and emerging DL models
- Work with the architecture team to develop a systems software stack to translate application code to custom microcode
- 10+ years with a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with a focus on systems software development for AI accelerators
- Experience in ML compilers, compiler optimizations, synthesis, code generation, programming models, and computer architecture
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Python with the ability to write quality, annotated code