Lead Physical Design Engineer
Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Lead Physical Design Engineer to join one of the world's leading semiconductor and mobile communication companies.
As a Physical Design Engineer you will be joining an Austin based team and will be responsible for hands-on high performance CPU implementation in advanced nodes.
- 5+ years of experience in physical design of high performance CPUs
- Industry experience with hierarchical design, budgeting, multiple voltage domains and multiple clock domains. Hands-on experience with different clocking techniques including CTS, multi-source CTS, concurrent clock and datapath optimization.
- Experienced in working on advanced finfet process nodes (16nm)
- Vast experience developing implementation flows tuned to meet sign-off requirements.
- Strong skills with Cadence or Synopsys Implementation tools
- Deep understanding of STA and timing constraints
Addition useful skills
- ARM CPU implementation
- Structured datapath implementation.
- STA & timing closure
- IR Drop analysis
If interested please apply here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org