Acceler8 talent is actively seeking a Research Engineer in Machine Learning with experience in deep learning from both theoretical and practical perspectives to join a well funded Neuromorphic Computing startup working on developing the most brain-like hardware on the planet in the Bay Area.
Based in Bay Area, but open to remote anywhere in the US.
As a Research Engineer you will be the leading force of the development and benchmarking neural network training methods in PyTorch for novel analog hardware on various modalities. You will work side by side with our software and R&D teams to solve multidisciplinary problems that arise with creating the most human-like hardware on the planet.
- PhD degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Extended knowledge in modern deep learning architectures
- Superb coding skills with cloud GPU-accelerated PyTorch or other modern machine learning libraries
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Publication record in top journals
If of interest please apply here or feel free to reach out to me at Jwhitcomb@acceler8talent.com!