Join one of the world's leading Quantum computing companies, where you'll work alongside some of the worlds brightest and best to solve some of the most challenging technical problems the quantum computing industry is facing.
- Work within the photonic integration team to develop cutting-edge active components
- Collaborate closely with hardware team members developing the scalable modules used in our quantum computers
- Msc or PhD in Engineering, Science, or related field, preferably with 2+ years' experience in an industrial setting
- Strong knowledge and experience with photodetectors, photodiodes, modulators, laser diodes, phase shifters or similar photonic components
- Experience in developing components and performing tapeouts with photonic foundries
- Experience in correlating the wafer-scale non-uniformity with fabrication tolerances
Please apply here or contact email@example.com to hear more.