Acceler8 Talent is seeking an experienced photonic packaging engineer to join a well funded start-up that is poised to deliver the world's most efficient optical interconnects, designed from the ground up for AI workloads.
Their cutting-edge technology enables the world's highest density and lowest power photonic interconnects, transforming how data is processed and transmitted in data center environments.
Backed by Tier 1 investors, they are seeking top talent to join their world-class team and drive the future of optical communications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Optics, Photonics, or a related field
- 5+ years hands on experience with IC package design experience
- Strong expertise in packaging processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Thorough understanding of signal and power integrity fundamentals
- Experience with Advanced Package Designer (APD)+SIP and/or Xpedition Package Designer (XPD) tools (Cadence highly preferred)
- Fluent in SI/PI and EM simulation tools such as SIWave, HFSS
- Experience in package design electrical review, SI/PI analysis
They are offering a competitive base salary + a generous equity package and looking to get someone started ASAP, with interviews on going.
Please apply here or contact me at email@example.com to hear more.