Acceler8 Talent is partnered with the fastest growing AIoT Acceleration company in the US that is actively seeking a Embedded Software Test Engineer.
This company has trademarked two devices that offers developers a single chip solution to any complex system that requires accelerated AI/ML Edge processing, wireless connectivity and vast memory capacity.
Since being founded in 2019, They have closed their series C, successfully taped out a chip, and opened 4 offices globally.
As an Embedded SW Test Engineer, will be responsible for the development and testing of embedded software microcontroller/microprocessor systems.
- BSEE or MSEE in Computer Science.
- Expertise with Embedded MCU programming (Python, C, C++).
- Experience with ARM MCUs/MPUs and embedded system architecture.
- Hands on experience with debugging and delivery of bare-metal code.
- Familiarity with wireless protocols (Ethernet, USB, MIPI, UART)
They are offering a Hybrid remote work schedule out of their Irvine, California office.
If you have an interest in this position or know someone who does please apply here or you can reach out to me directly at Jwhitcomb@acceler8talent.com