Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Senior Analog Design Engineer to join a well-funded AI hardware start-up whose vision is to build the world's most brain like hardware for large scale neural networks at the edge.
This Senior Analog Design Engineer will be joining their research team to design and develop analog and memory circuits for future generations of their in-memory compute AI processor.
- Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in analog/mixed-signal circuit design
- Excellent analog/mixed-signal design knowledge.
- Strong experience designing SRAM or ReRAM memory circuits
- A proven track record of successful tapeouts.
The position can be 100% remote and they are looking for someone to start right away. They are offering a base of $200k-$250k with a very generous equity package.
Please apply here or contact Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.