Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Principal Analog Design Engineer to join a well-funded AI hardware start-up whose vision is to build the world's most brain like hardware for large scale neural networks at the edge.
This Principal Analog Design Engineer will be joining their research team to design and develop analog and memory circuits for future generations of their in-memory compute AI processor.
- Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in analog/mixed-signal circuit design
- Excellent analog/mixed-signal design knowledge.
- Strong experience designing SRAM or ReRAM memory circuits
- A track record of multiple successful tapeouts.
The position can be 100% remote in the US and they are looking for someone to start right away. They are offering a base of $250k-$275k with a very generous equity package.
Please apply here, or contact Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.