Principal Design Verification Engineer
Acceler8Talent is seeking a skilled, driven Principal Design Verification Engineer to join a start-up that is attacking the physics of in-memory compute to accelerate AI at the edge. They have just raised a substantial series A round, which will provide a runway for a couple of years led by tier 1 VCs and industry leaders, and have taped out their first chip, with the design and development of their second chip underway.
They can offer a competitive salary that consists of base + bonus + equity. This position can be fully remote.
- Master's Degree in EE or CS with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience through full chip life cycle verifying large-complex SoCs
- Industry experience in ASIC-SoC Design verification tests and debugging
- Knowledge of assertion methodology, SystemVerilog, coverage, and randomization constraints
- Leading creation/implementation of multiple SoC verification environments and tape out efforts successfully is a plus
- UVM/OVM expertise