Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Senior/Principal Design Verification engineer to join a global semiconductor leader in sensor/power ICs and photonics.
This NASDAQ-listed company has attacked the constant market need for energy-efficient, reliable, safe, and intelligent motion control by manufacturing ultra-modern regulators and magnetic sensors for the autonomous and industrial industries. They have over 1,000 global patents and the #1 magnetic market share.
They are looking for a strong engineer to lead various projects from feasibility to tapeout. You will be a major asset in their consistent delivery of semiconductor solutions and support applications that are moving the world to a safer and more sustainable future.
- Lead Digital and Digital Mixed Signal verification efforts at the system level.
- Create a verification plan and model system design
- Use constrained random test benches and tests and assertion checkers using UVM and SystemVerilog
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7-10 plus years of direct design verification experience
- experience with Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM, lab prototyping, and FPGA design and implementation
- Exposure to a higher-level object-oriented language is highly desired
Location- Hybrid Remote:
- Manchester, NH
- Dallas, TX (Fully remote until the new office opens)
If you are someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity apply directly here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org