Acceler8 Talent is actively seeking a Principal Digital Low Power Implementation engineer to join one of the fastest growing AIoT Acceleration companies in the US.
They have created two devices that offers developers a single chip solution to complex systems that require accelerated AI/ML edge processing.
Since being founded in 2019 by an industry veteran, this company has closed their series C, successfully taped out a chip, and opened 4 offices (2 outside of the US).
They are looking for an Engineer to own the UPF delivery of various blocks and chip top level.
- Define UPF-based low power methodology and scripts/flows
- Interface with Physical Design for design partitioning, floorplan and timing closure
- Critique UPF implementation and enhance design changes and ECOs
- Expert level experience with UPF based low power ASIC Implementation.
- Vast experience in low power design issues, tools, and methodology including UPF power intent specification
- Strong understanding of Synthesis (Cadence), DFT (Tessent) and back-end (Cadence) tools
- Strong Experience with Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) Analysis
They are offering a Hybrid remote work schedule out of their Pleasanton, California or Irvine, California offices.
If you have an interest in this position or know someone who does please apply here or you can reach out to me directly at Jwhitcomb@acceler8talent.com