Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Principal ML Compiler Engineer to join an AI acceleration that is pioneering in-memory computing to accelerate AI at the edge.
Although still in stealth-mode, they have recently raised a large series-A round to give them runway for a couple of years. They have already taped-out a few chips with the most recent performing at 20 TOPS per Watt, which they expect to 5X with each future generation of chip.
- Drive the SW stack architecture development
- Lead development of a proprietary LLVM based deep learning compiler
- Graduate degree in computer science or similar field
- 5+ years' compiler development experience
- Experience developing LLVM or MLIR based compilers
- Understanding of large deep learning models
- Experience working on large modern C++ projects with multiple contributors
Prior experience leading the development of a machine learning compiler would be highly beneficial but is not essential. Prior management experience is also not essential.
The position will be hybrid remote from Fremont, CA. They are looking to get someone started ASAP and are offering $275k-$325k cash + equity with a fantastic benefits package which includes full healthcare and 401k matching.