Principal Memory Design Engineer
Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Principal Memory Design Engineer to join a team of pioneers at the forefront of a cutting-edge industry. Here you will be a vital addition to a well-funded start-up that's pushing beyond traditional silicon limitations and revolutionizing Moore's Law.
In this role, you'll be leading the charge in researching and developing new memory solutions, contributing to a company that's redefining what's possible in the world of computing. And with the backing of major chipmakers and industry pioneers, you'll have the support you need to make your mark in this exciting and dynamic field.
- Helping establish memory design window for various applications, and architecting solution around various design trade-offs for memory design.
- Modeling of novel device features to facilitate circuit/spice level simulations and design with it.
- Use and apply emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec.
- Must have prior experience designing Memory Circuits with DRAM, RRAM, PCM or MRAM in advanced nodes.
- Deep knowledge of high volume, commercial CMOS ICs
- Experience in mixed signal design and/or analog control systems design
- Proven record of having executed successful tapeouts
Key Skills: DRAM, CMOS IC Design, In-Memory-Computing, and AMS Design