Are you interested in being considered for an extremely high priority position with the fastest growing AIoT Acceleration company in the US?
Acceler8 Talent is partnered with a company that has trademarked two devices that offers developers a single chip solution to any complex system requiring accelerated AI/ML edge processing, wireless connectivity and rich memory capacity.
Since being founded in 2019 by an industry veteran, this company has closed their series C, successfully taped out a chip, and opened 4 offices globally.
They are actively looking for a Principal SoC MCU Validation Engineer. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and operating automated test environment for multi-processor SOC, along with:
- AI acceleration subsystem
- Basic IO protocols
- Advanced I/O protocols
- Real time processors
- BSEE or MSEE with 10+ years industry experience
- Expertise in Validation Automation.
- Vast experience with high level programming languages for testing. (Python/Labview)
- Experience with C/C++
- Knowledge and hands on experience with multi-processor based systems
- Knowledge and hands on experience with embedded firmware development
They are offering a Hybrid remote work schedule out of their Pleasanton, California or Irvine, California offices.
If you have an interest in this position or know someone who does please apply here or you can reach out to me directly at Jwhitcomb@acceler8talent.com