Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Principal Systems Software Architect to join one of the world's leading fabless semiconductor companies.
The Principal Systems Software Architect will be responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of an on-device data storage and telemtry software system for Android mobile devices, allowing the company to better understand user & application behaviour to optimize UX for their future SoCs.
· Graduate degree in computer science or similar field
· 12+ years industry experience developing systems level software development
· Excellent knowledge of C/C++
· Experience developing large on-mobile software
· Expertise in low-level software development, especially Linux kernels and drivers
· Understanding of Android frameworks or applications
· Experience in performance/power/thermal optimization and profiling for android devices would also be highly beneficial
The position will be hybrid remote from their San Jose office. Total comp on offer is from $450k-$550k and they are looking to get someone started right away.
Please apply here or contact Luke @ ltomaszko@acceler8talent if you would like to hear more.