How will quantum computing affect the future of drug discovery and materials science?
Do you want to contribute to solving world-altering chemistry problems using the power of quantum computers?
We are currently seeking a Quantum Chemist to join a leading quantum computing startup that's aiming to break through the global market with its cloud software that allows classically trained developers and data scientists to utilize the power of quantum computing.
Based in the Bay Area, you will work very heavily alongside the Head of Quantum Chemistry as well as other quantum computing experts with >10,000 citations and H-Index ~30, to work hand-in-hand with various government agencies (DoD, DoE, etc.) as well as other biopharma companies seeking a quantum solution to classically intractable problems in chemistry.
As a Quantum Chemist, you will play an integral part in leading efforts to discover, implement, test, and deploy hybrid quantum/classical algorithms to solve critical domain problems in industrial chemistry applications, all using cutting-edge quantum circuit hardware.
- Ph.D. in Theoretical/Computational/Quantum Chemistry, Physics, or a similar field
- Strong software development skills using Python/C++
- Demonstrated publication record in the field of Quantum Chemistry
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a larger team
- Contributions to an open-source quantum chemistry software package (highly preferred)*
- Proficiency using CUDA or other HPC/Parallel Programming languages
- Research background using quantum embedding techniques (DMFT, DMET, etc.)
Individuals that have used these quantum chemistry programs are also welcome to apply, though a heavy preference will be given to those with contributions.