The ideal candidate will join their Austin based office, which annually publishes multiple papers into top conferences such as the ISSCC. As an RTL Design Engineer you'll be responsible for micro-architecture, RTL coding/integration, Synthesis of complex IP and ARM CPU subsystems.
- Run RTL quality checks (Lint, Equivalence checks, CDC)
- Synthesize the designs and provide timing constraints.
- Work with DV team and worldwide teams to align on the specification and deliverables.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 8+ Years of industry experience in RTL design
- Expertise in RTL Coding/Integration and Synthesis
- Good understanding of high-performance ARM CPU architecture and ARM cores
Please apply here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.