Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Principal Analog Design Engineer to join a start-up that is pioneering in-memory compute to accelerate edge AI applications at extremely low power and compute efficiency.
Although still in stealth-mode, they have recently raised a large series-A round to give them runway for a couple of years. They have already taped-out a few chips with the most recent performing at 20 TOPS per Watt, which they expect to 5X with each future generation of chip.
- MS with 5+ years of experience or PhD in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on RTL/SoC/digital design
- Experience with Verilog and system Verilog
- Experience with pre and post-layout simulation
- Strong understanding of design flows
- Familiarity with AMBA APB AXI Protocol
- Familiarity with RISC/Arm architectures
- Ability to work in startup environment and work both independently and as a team player, with the ability to provide technical leadership to other team members.
Experience working on AI/HW accelerators, Image processors or GPUs would be highly beneficial.
They are looking for someone to start right away and are offering $200k-$250k base with a generous equity package. Please apply here or contact Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.