Analog Design Engineer
Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Senior Analog Design Engineer to join a well-funded in-memory computing start-up, who aim to build a computer chip that is inspired by the human brain. As analog Design Engineer you will be joining a team that has the backing of world leaders within the artificial intelligence industry to design analog blocks and memory macros for a novel AI accelerator.
- Design novel analog CMOS and Post-CMOS Compute-in-Memory blocks
- Design novel neuromorphic interface circuits for CMOS and Post-CMOS In-memory-Compute technologies.
- Perform the design with deep sub-micron technology nodes
- Master's degree + 3 years' experience in Electrical Engineering in CMOS IC design.
- Excellent analog-mixed signal experience, such as integrating analog components with digital logic
- Experience in crafting several test bench environments including ac/dc/transient, noise, loop stability, Monte-Carlo analysis etc.