Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Senior CPU Design Engineer to join the world's leading mobile SoC developer, working on the CPU component of their flagship mobile SoC, which is the world's second fastest mobile SoC.
This CPU Design Engineer will be joining their incredibly successful mobile CPU team in Austin, who pride themselves on being at the bleeding edge of CPU design, publishing multiple papers every year into top conferences such as ISSCC.
This is a unique opportunity to join a streamlined and agile team in a position that will have a huge amount of influence in the CPU architecture. This Engineer will have the diverse workload found in a start-up environment but with the job security of a large multinational.
- 5+ years' experience in CPU design or performance optimization.
- Working knowledge of digital, analog, physical design & sign-off methodologies
- Strong knowledge of CPU throttling/DFS and other power management techniques
- Experience with modern FinFET processes and working on advanced nodes.
- Strong programming/scripting and data analysis skills.
Base salary is in the $160k-$200k range, with bonus, large retention bonus and an excellent benefits package, bringing total comp to $300k-$350k.
Please apply here or email Luke @ firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.