Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Senior RTL Design Engineer to join a well funded start-up is designing a new interconnect architecture to eliminate bottlenecks in distributed systems to keep up with the increasing demands of modern computing.
- Own block design, from analysis of the design approach through to RTL implementation.
- Deliver high performance, robust design to meet timing, testability and power requirements
- Outline functional and performance requirements in the development of high throughput engines
- Support verification, from development of test plans through to execution of the testing phases.
- Support silicon bring up and post-silicon testing
- 5+ years industry experience in logic design, from design specification to RTL design to implementation.
- Experience designing high speed serial interfaces with knowledge of the transaction and data link layers
- Familiarity with P+R constraints, synthesis and static timing analysis
- Expertise in SystemVerilog and experience with Python, Perl or other scripting language.
- Proven experience of quality, timely delivery of work on "shipped products"
They are looking for someone to start right away and are offering $180k-$220k base with a generous equity package. Please apply here or contact Luke at email@example.com to hear more.