How will the development of the world's first practical quantum computer change technology as we know?
Do you want to help build the world's most powerful quantum computer?
I wanted to reach out to you as I'm currently seeking a Senior Software Engineering Manager for Quantum Operating Systems to join the world's first publicly traded, pure-play quantum computing organization.
Based in the DMV area, this company is developing the world's most powerful full-stack quantum computer based on trapped-ion technology to redefine industries like medicine, materials science, finance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cryptography, and more.
As a Senior Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of software engineers focused on building the next generation of quantum operating systems, working with teams to make forward-looking engineering choices in greenfield areas as no one has built these types of software systems for large scale quantum computers before.
- Strong hands-on technical leadership and people management experience
- Extensive commercial experience with low-level programming (C/C++)
- An understanding of hardware and hardware-software integration/codesign
- Experience working with technical teams outside of just software (electrical engineering, physicists, etc.)
- Background in Quantum Computing, Quantum Information Sciences, or Quantum Mechanics
- Advanced degree (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) in a STEM-related discipline