Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Staff Software Tools Engineer to join the world's leading developer of SoCs for mobile and personal devices.
As a Software Tools Engineer you will be joining a Boston based team to develop and support debugger tools for DSP's & MCU's, along with owning the emulator debug solutions.
- Develop and support C/C++ debugger tools for DSPs and MCUs
- Own emulator debug solutions
- Support Tools bring-up on new processor HW
- Contribute and influence debug architecture of new processors, working closely with HW architecture and design teams.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Experience developing software tools, debugging tools, emulators, or simulators.
- C++ proficiency
- Expertise in working with or interfacing with Hardware teams
- Assembly programming
- Excellent problem solving, design, coding and software development skills
Addition useful skills
- Development expertise in Debuggers/LLDB/GDB, Emulators, JTAG, ARM SWD, OpenOCD
- Strong understanding of modern multi-core processor architectures
- Linux and Windows software development
- RTL simulation, FPGA and evaluation boards experience
- Experience in leading a team, managing software engineering processes or project management