Acceler8 Talent is seeking an experienced Staff Compiler Engineer to join one of the world's leading mobile communications companies, best known for their dominance of the global mobile SoC market.
As a Compiler Engineer, you will be joining their San Diego based GPU team to design and develop significant new parts of an LLVM-based backend compiler for their high performance GPUs.
· Graduate degree in computer science or similar field
· 5+ years industry experience in software development, ideally with a compiler focus
· Excellent knowledge of C/C++
· Experience developing code generators or code optimizers.
· Strong experience developing backend compilers, ideally using LLVM
· Understanding of assembly code
· Keen interest in programming language theory
Compilers, Language Design, Programming languages, C++, LLVM, MLIR, TVM, XLA, GCC, Code Optimization, Performance Tuning, Code generation, Performance analysis, Static Analysis