Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Staff Validation Engineer to join a well-funded AI acceleration start-up founded by world renowned memristive computing experts that is poised to deliver the industry's most disruptive in-memory compute technology for edge AI.
As sStaff Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Testing and silicon debugging, including writing the necessary test code, establishing the testing platform, and performing silicon screening and debugging.
- Analysis of signal integrity, noise, power and other design issues. Work with design team to verify circuit features and debug issues
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience with testing instruments such as signal generators or oscilloscopes
- Scripting experience in C++, Python or Perl
- Experience testing, characterizing and debugging silicon
- Working knowledge and experience working on microcontrollers
They are offering up to $200k base + bonus + equity and looking for someone to start as soon as possible. The position will be hybrid-remote from their Bay Area office.
Please apply here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.