Compiler Engineer (MLIR)
A well-funded Series B startup, leading the charge in boosting AI inference with innovative at-memory technology, is looking to hire a Tech Lead Compiler Engineer (MLIR). Their AI chips deliver exceptional efficiency and performance, eliminating the data limitations present in conventional architectures.
As a Tech Lead Compiler Engineer (MLIR) you would be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-performance compiler systems for various platforms. Along with implementing, and optimizing compiler algorithms, and debugging/diagnosing issues.
- Strong background in Compiler design and implementation, specifically in LLVM and MLIR.
- Good understanding of low-level computer architecture, particularly in high-performance computing.
- Proficiency in C++ programming and experience with developing and maintaining larger codebases.
- Knowledge of parallel computing, including GPU and multi-threaded systems.
- Familiarity with performance analysis and optimization techniques.
If you are an MLIR compiler looking for your next new role apply now!!
Key Skills: Masters or PhD, Compiler, LLVM, MLIR, C++, GPU, & low-level assembly language knowledge