Lead Physical Design Engineer
Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Lead Physical Design Engineer to join one of the world's leading semiconductor and mobile communication companies. As a Physical Design Engineer you will be joining an Austin based team and will be responsible for hands-on high performance CPU implementation in advanced nodes
- 5+ years of experience in physical design of high performance CPUs with frequencies greater than 2GHz
- Experienced in hierarchical design, budgeting, multiple voltage domains and multiple clock domains
- Experienced in different clocking techniques including CTS, multi-source CTS, datapath and concurrent clock optimization.
- Experienced in working on advanced finfet process nodes and developing implementation flows
- Sign-off experience meeting signal integrity, power integrity, and DFM requirements.
- Strong skills with Cadence or Synopsys Implementation tools.
- Understanding of STA and timing constraints.
- Scripting skills in tcl, perl, or python.
Addition useful skills
- ARM CPU implementation experience
- Experience with structured datapath implementation.
- STA & timing closure
- IR Drop analysis (Static & Dynamic)