Acceler8 Talent is seeking a Senior Compiler Engineer to join one of the world's leading fabless semiconductor companies. This company is the industry leader in developing processors for personal and mobile devices, powering billions of devices around the world.
As a Compiler Engineer, you will be joining a Boston based team to lead the design and development significant new parts of their compiler and associated toolchain.
- Design & implement new compiler parts.
- Develop compiler support for new processor architectures.
- Prototype and propose architecture improvements.
- Lead design & code reviews
- Work with internal customers to set toolchain development direction.
- Experience developing and contributing to compiler project code base i.e. LLVM, GCC, ICC, MSVC
- Experience developing compiler code generators.
- Excellent coding and analysis skills including assembly code.
- Keen interest in programming languages
In addition, experience in any of the following would be highly beneficial:
- Loop code generation
- Machine learning techniques for compilation
- Relationships between compiler and processor design
- Parallel programming paradigms
- Modern processor instruction set architectures, including multi-core, multi-thread and vector processing.